Get a Degree and Maximize your Potentials
Having a degree is one of the major things you have to do in life. Aside from its benefits to your career, you can also have a good life with a degree. You can get a job easily and earn more. If you get a degree, the effects create ripples and these ripples can be forever.
Secured Degree offers different types of degrees worldwide. You can now get your own degree online and order legal documents if you want to. To know more about our legal documents and the price, refer to the table below:
|Legal Documents||Details||Fees in USD|
|Apostille||An Apostille is a document from an international treaty drafted by the Hague Conference on Private International Law. It specifies the modalities through which a document issued in one of the signatory countries can be certified for legal purposes in all the other signatory states. Such a certification is called an apostille (French: certification). It is an international certification comparable to a notarisation in domestic law.||$800|
|Lawyer certification||Lawyer certification will provide authentic proof of your documents.||$550|
|Lawyer notarization||Notarization is the official fraud-deterrent process performed by Notaries Public or lawyer that renders the important documents of everyday life as trustworthy. It is a three-part process of vetting, certifying and record-keeping. Notarizations are also called notarial acts. Above all, notarization is the assurance by a duly appointed and impartial Notary Public that a document is authentic, that its signature is genuine, and that its signer acted without duress or intimidation, and intended the terms of the document to be in full force and effect. The central value of notarization lies in the Notary’s impartial screening of a signer for identity, willingness and awareness. This screening detects and deters document fraud, and helps protect the personal rights and property of private citizens from forgers, identity thieves and exploiters of the vulnerable. Across the nation every day, the process of notarization prevents countless forged, coerced and incompetent signings that would otherwise overwhelm our court system and dissolve the network of trust allowing our civil society to function.||$550|
|Embassy Legalization||Documents issued in one country and intended for use in another country must be “legalized” in order to be recognized as valid in the foreign country. If the country where the document will be used is not a party to the Convention (See non-HLC-Countries), you will need “Embassy (Consular) Legalization” ( “Chain Authentication”). “Embassy (Consular) Legalization” of official documents is a procedure of confirmation of the validity of originals of official documents or certification of authenticity of signatures of the officials, authorized to certify the signatures on documents, and also the validity of prints of stamps, seals by which the document is fastened. The documents for non Hague Countries are subjected to “chain authentication” in the State, Federal and Embassy levels.||$1250|
HOW DOES IT HELP TO GET A DEGREE?
One of the major debates surrounding modern day education is whether it is worth to get a degree. There is one school of thought that says degrees are of no use, and that it is the individual’s capability that really matters. Others argue that getting a degree is essential to have a good career. If we closely weigh the pros and cons of both, it will be clear that while getting a degree is neither a pre-requisite nor a license to success, it can make a great difference to one’s career provided one focuses on all round development and not just on how to get a degree.
Here are a few reasons why it’s important to get a degree:
– Statistics show that people with a formal degree, on an average, make more money than those without a degree. Let’s face it – money is very important in life. You don’t want to be in a position where you have to struggle for your day-to-day existence. To get a degree helps you lead a comfortable life and also be better prepared for adversity.
– Most good colleges have campus placements. So if you get a degree, you are likely to get a good first job offer. But it doesn’t end there. You’re presented with a lifetime of increased opportunities at every stage of your career. Having a degree is becoming increasingly important in the job market across all industries. So you’ll certainly be more marketable if you get a degree.
– Career growth within and outside an organization becomes easier if you get a degree. While you may be able to get a decent job even without a degree, as you rise up the ranks, it gets increasingly difficult to advance your career without a degree. Senior managers/executives in most corporate have management/other degrees from good colleges. This is the reason why there is an increase in demand for executive degrees/distance learning programs these days.
– For a few professions, such as medicine and engineering, a formal degree is a must. Most organizations look for a bachelor or master’s degree in these professions. So if you do not get a degree, it becomes highly difficult to venture into these fields.
– One of the most potent arguments if you get a degree is that there are many successful people who dropped out of college and scaled great heights without getting a formal degree. Like most other things in the world, there are exceptions to this as well. Remember, these successful people are the exception, not the rule. For each person who went on to do great things despite not having a formal degree, there will be a thousand who struggled to even get a decent job. If you get a degree, it becomes much easier to get a good job.
– People with formal degrees stand a better chance to sustain their career in the wake of an economic breakdown compared those who’ve just done their high school and do not get a degree further. Their education and experience is valued more by organizations, so they are more likely to be retained by companies when there is a need to downsize.
– Being better educated can help you become a better person. Education brings about awareness, and awareness is the beginning of the process of self-improvement. Also, if you get a degree, your network of friends and acquaintances increases. This brings you in contact with other learned people who can guide you in various aspects of life.
– While studying for the degree, you lead a regulated and organized life. A sense of discipline is instilled in you, and if you make a conscious effort to maintain this discipline after you’ve graduated, it helps reduce stress and strain and lead a healthy life. So when you get a degree, you not only get education but get values that can help you lead a wholesome life.
– There are other ways to get a degree can help mould your personality. Your general knowledge, love for learning, confidence, creative and logical thinking will improve, and these will help you in your career as well as personal life.
– If a person does not get a degree, they’ll need to solely rely on their experience to further their career. And for this, they might need to stick to the same field, and by the time they want to get out of that field, it might be too late, and they may not find good opportunities in other fields. You’re likely to find a lot of diverse opportunities at all stages of your career if you a degree.
– You may even be able to find opportunities that you may not be considering at this point in time. For example, a science graduate, after having a successful run as a bio-chemical engineer, might become interested in the field of education. Their education and experience can help them set up a college/institute offering various science courses. This would not be possible if they didn’t get a degree.
– If you get a degree, it makes you more confident and financially secure. Therefore, if you get interested in something else later in your life, you can pursue your dreams without having to worry about taking a wrong step in your career or about being in a financial crunch.
If you are concerned about the costs involved in getting a degree, there are many scholarship programs that offer financial assistance to join various colleges. Also, financial institutions readily provide loans to students planning to get a degree from good colleges. And considering the benefits the degree brings you throughout your life, it is an investment worth making.